Friday, August 3, 2012

Bi-Monthly, folks... Not Bi-Weekly.

I probably didn't even notice this, but bi-weekly would mean over a hundred reviews a month. I was able to do that at one time, but am not now. But I will keep updating and add as many interviews as I can. I've got some great ones lined up for you, like Revolting.

I am also in the process of writing my third novel. My first and second book are available at Amazon, for the Kindle.The story is probably unlike anything you've ever read before, and I pride myself in trying to make one of the most unique novels to ever hit the e-shelves. I'm also sure that the amount of gratuity, gore, philosophic ramblings and other ideas expressed forth in the novels will attract fans of metal.

Remember that I'm a metal fan myself, and I wrote these books!

The name of the series is Will's Downfall, and it is a trilogy worth checking out. Especially if you're tired of all the boring cliches on the shelf these days.

BOOK ONE SUMMARY

 Poor William never thought that the start of his senior year would turn into something like this. First of all, the girl that he's always loved but never had the stones to ask out, turns out to have quite a crush on him. That is, until she is injected with an untested hormone that turns her into a bloody monster. But that's not even the half of it! Let's throw in some hungry mutants, (who were once good people) a crazy cult, and a society that's so secret that most people in the world are already working for them and they aren't even aware of it! These are just some of the many oddities that you'll find in the world of Will's Downfall.

Price: 2.99 USD

http://tinyurl.com/c8axy6c (Look Inside Enabled)

BOOK TWO SUMMARY

William Barker has finally grown up. A once curious boy has now become a rather stubborn and irritable man. It's a good thing that he's still got his wife Cleo to hold him by the reins, or he'd surely be behind four well plated steel walls! But don't even think for one second that the world has become a happy and welcoming place. One would be a fool to believe that everything is alright and peachy; that this "happy couple" is not wrought with relationship battles, an alien invasion, a little trip into the world beyond and much more. The second chapter in this epic saga has finally come, and with it are revelations that will melt away all expectations. The world of Will's Downfall is getting even stranger, as the downfall itself edges ever closer... This is merely the calm before the storm.

Price: 3.99 USD

http://tinyurl.com/d7n6ofp (Look Inside Enabled)

My short stories will also be available soon.

Reviews to come next week, with Testament, Nachtmystium, A Forest Of Stars and many more. There will be 18 total.

No comments:

Post a Comment