Thursday, July 11, 2013

Karnivool - Asymmetry (NN Promo 2013)





















"Let it be clear. Australian progsters Karnivool have yet to disappoint, and I can’t say that I really blame them for taking such a large break between their momentous 2009 opus Sound Awake to oil everything up proper for this latest album. And to be honest, I was quite skeptical. You see, the promotional track “The Refusal” had me almost frightened for a second – I was afraid that maybe the band had themselves gotten a little cold-footed and thought that maybe they should venture into the popular sound of core and djent on this one. But after hearing Asymmetry in its entirety, I can certainly say that this is not the case..."

More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/album-review-karnivool-asymmetry/

No comments:

Post a Comment