Friday, November 15, 2013

A Perfect Circle - Three Sixty (2013 NN Promo)

This represents a link to a review of a Universal Music Enterprises (UMe) music promo that I wrote for New Noise Magazine. No copyright infringement is intended from this post. If you feel that copyright has been infringed, please contact me at blueravenheartmalty@yahoo.com and I will delete this post. Thank you.

"I wasn't quite sure what Three Sixty was at first, but having been a fan of A Perfect Circle (featuring Maynard James Keenan of Tool and Puscifer, as well as Billy Howerdell of Ashes Divide) ever since their debut album, Mer De Noms (and I can even admit to you that the album didn’t make sense to me the first time I played it), I was immediately thrilled at the chance to review a new release. But Three Sixty is not a new release, per se. It’s a collection of the band’s greatest hits, which I know more than a thing or two about since I know most of these songs by heart. This release also contains “By And Down,” the group’s first brand new song in over a decade..."

Read More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/album-review-perfect-circle-three-sixty/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment