Friday, November 22, 2013

Eden's Curse - Symphony Of Sin (2013 NN Promo)


"The first Eden’s Curse album with former Alogia and Dreyelands vocalist, Nikola Mijic is definitely a powerhouse of melody and thunder. There’s no doubt about the opener “Symphony Of Sin” and it’s inclusion into the top spot on the disc. Recorded with a 46-piece orchestra and containing an incredible vocal performance which is ultimately memorable throughout the entire album, this track caught me from the very beginning and made me a fan of the album from the very first listen. Yet there are even stronger tracks like “Evil & Divine”, which is literally as good as the market speak claims. The guys are making a video for this one, and I can personally think of no other song that I liked more on the disc than that one. So they’ve made a great choice there. Yet apparently, the band also wanted to take a stab into pop-metal with the ballad “Unbreakable”, which I wasn’t so sure about at first, but after really absorbing Nikola Mijic’s vocals (the man really is a gift to the genre) I’m reminded of great power-pop metal like Edguy that I love for the same damn reason. It’s catchy and it’s light-hearted..."

Read More: http://newnoisemagazine.com/album-review-edens-curse-symphony-sin/

No comments:

Post a Comment