Thursday, November 21, 2013

Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (2013 NN Promo)


"It might surprise some of you that a metal guy like me actually anticipated this new album from the now global rap superstar, Eminem. But you might have also never known that I grew up listening to his music and have heard every album that he’s made since 1990’s Infinite. My personal favorite album has always been the first Marshall Mathers LP, as I got into the darker content of that record. Calling this a sequel and a return to form was a bold move on his part, but I’m happy to say that some of these songs do manage to capture some of the less popular themes that got him controversy in the first place. (Some might say that his fame came from that controversy.)"

Read More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/hiphop/album-review-eminem-the-marshall-mathers-lp-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment