Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Noctum - Final Sacrifice (2013 NN Promo)


"Even though Noctum is considered occult rock by the label, I don’t think I would personally consider them a rock band. Well, not completely. These guys basically utilize many of the same riffs that Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath have used throughout the years (with a slight fusion of rock), but I would certainly classify them in the realms of classic metal, or at least occult hard rock. What I’m trying to say is Noctum make a very heavy sort of music, no matter what you want to call it. But I will certainly say that it’s not something I haven’t already heard before, as it reminds me an awful lot of Ghost and the bands that inspired them. (Hint: I’ve already named them.) "

Read More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/album-review-noctum-final-sacrifice/

No comments:

Post a Comment