Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pyrexia - Feast Of Inequity (2013 NN Promo)


"You know, I don’t really know how much core I like in my death metal, but these guys seem to have put a little too much core in it for me. According to the marketing speak, Pyrexia’s Feast Of Iniquity is supposed to be on-par with their ’93 release Sermon Of Mockery, and I can tell you with all seriousness, that it’s not. This album isn’t even in the same ballpark with that 1993 classic. There are good songs here, like “Cryptic Summoning” and “Wheel Of Impunity,” but then you’ve got to deal with fun little numbers, like “Panzer Tank Lobotomy,” that make me think it might really be a great idea to find a man who’s got a tank and doesn’t mind killing me by smashing my head underneath the treads..."

Read More: http://newnoisemagazine.com/album-review-pyrexia-feast-iniquity-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment