Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Reptilian Death - The Age Of Consummation And Emergence (2013 NN Promo)


"One thing that I’ve always hated is when a band has an awesome name and image like that of Reptilian Death, but unfortunately, I think that more might have gone into the band’s image and album art than went into the actual music. As far as the sound of the band, it’s a death metal album focused on triggered drumming, gravel vocals and some hints of prog, technicality and melody. In a sense, it’s a very modern approach that won’t appeal to everyone. Though I like the amount of work that Vinay Venkatesh (of Bhayanak Maut) puts into his vocals, I just don’t think that the rest of the band is there and it feels like I’m waiting for something interesting to happen..."

Read More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/album-review-reptilian-death-the-dawn-consummation-emergence/

(Damn, that was poorly constructed. My apologies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment