Friday, December 6, 2013

Artillery - Legions (2013 NN Promo)


"Artillery’s brand of thrash metal is pretty damned unmistakable at this point, so you really don’t want them to do any more than to make a good fucking record and that’s what they’ve done here. I’m glad to say that the band has not dipped their tones into djent or core or even the realms of technical metal. It’s just thrash as one might expect and be damned glad for. Even though the disc’s opener “Chill My Bones” has influence from middle-eastern melodies, I’d be a complete idiot if I said that this six minute thrasher wasn’t worth your time. And hell, you might as well just add the rest of the album along with that. As big of a fan of this genre as I am, if my head starts banging without my recollection of it, and while I’m on my lunch break completely oblivious to the fact that one of my managers now thinks I’m crazy, then it’s definitely a good record..."

Read More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/album-review-artillery-legions/

No comments:

Post a Comment